Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Management of vomplex systems: Modeling the biological pest control
- Ijui University - UNIJUI
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- California State Polytechnic University
- The aim of this paper is to study the cropping system as complex one, applying methods from theory of dynamic systems and from the control theory to the mathematical modeling of the biological pest control. The complex system can be described by different mathematical models. Based on three models of the pest control, the various scenarios have been simulated in order to obtain the pest control strategy only through natural enemies' introduction. © 2008 World Scientific Publishing Company.
- Biophysical Reviews and Letters, v. 3, n. 1-2, p. 241-256, 2008.
- Applied biological control
- Emergence of global behaviour
- Lyapunov characteristic exponents
- agricultural procedures
- biological pest control
- computer simulation
- conference paper
- control strategy
- crop improvement
- cropping system
- mathematical model
- population density
- population dynamics
- predator prey interaction
- priority journal
- systems theory
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.