Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Routine libraries for pattern recognition in quasispecies.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The results obtained through biological research usually need to be analyzed using computational tools, since manual analysis becomes unfeasible due to the complexity and size of these results. For instance, the study of quasispecies frequently demands the analysis of several, very lengthy sequences of nucleotides and amino acids. Therefore, bioinformatics tools for the study of quasispecies are constantly being developed due to different problems found by biologists. In the present study, we address the development of a software tool for the evaluation of population diversity in quasispecies. Special attention is paid to the localization of genome regions prone to changes, as well as of possible hot spots.
- Genetics and molecular research : GMR, v. 7, n. 3, p. 970-981, 2008.
- automated pattern recognition
- computer program
- Computational Biology
- Pattern Recognition, Automated
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.