Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Weight vector estimation of circular arrays of antennas using Artificial Neural Networks
- De Alcantara, N. P.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper presents a model for the control of the radiation pattern of a circular array of antennas, shaping it to address the radiation beam in the direction of the user, in order to reduce the transmitted power and to attenuate interference. The control of the array is based on Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) of the type RBF (Radial Basis Functions), trained from samples generated by the Wiener equation. The obtained results suggest that the objective was reached.
- Proceedings of the IASTED International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control, p. 93-98.
- Array of antennas
- Intelligent control
- Mobile equipments
- Smart antennas
- Artificial Neural Network
- Circular arrays
- Radial basis functions
- Radiation beams
- Radiation patterns
- Transmitted power
- Weight vector
- Directional patterns (antenna)
- Intelligent systems
- Local area networks
- Mobile telecommunication systems
- Neural networks
- Radial basis function networks
- Wireless networks
- Mobile antennas
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.