Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Reversibility properties of semigroup actions on homogeneous spaces
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- FAPESP: 07/06896-5
- CNPq: 303755/09-1
- This paper studies reversibility of subsemigroups acting on homogeneous spaces. The reversor set of a subsemigroup is defined and it is related to the invariant control sets for semigroups acting on certain homogeneous spaces. Let G be a connected noncompact semi-simple Lie group with finite center. Let L be a subgroup of G. Assume that S is a subsemigroup of G with intS not equal empty set. The main result characterizes the reversibility of the S-action on G/L in terms of the actions of S and L on the flag manifolds of G.
- Semigroup Forum. New York: Springer, v. 84, n. 3, p. 472-486, 2012.
- Semi-simple Lie groups
- Flag manifold
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.