Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Bifurcation analysis of a new Lorenz-like chaotic system
- Universidade Federal de Itajubá (UNIFEI)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this paper we study the local codimension one and two bifurcations which occur in a family of three-dimensional vector fields depending on three parameters. An equivalent family, depending on five parameters, was recently proposed as a new chaotic system with a Lorenz-like butterfly shaped attractor and was studied mainly from a numerical point of view, for particular values of the parameters, for which computational evidences of the chaotic attractor was shown. In order to contribute to the understand of this new system we present an analytical study and the bifurcation diagrams of an equivalent three parameter system, showing the qualitative changes in the dynamics of its solutions, for different values of the parameters. (C) 2007 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Chaos Solitons & Fractals. Oxford: Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd, v. 37, n. 4, p. 1244-1255, 2008.
- Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.