Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dynamic Morse decompositions for semigroups of homeomorphisms and control systems
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this paper, we introduce the concept of dynamic Morse decomposition for an action of a semigroup of homeomorphisms. Conley has shown in [5, Sec. 7] that the concepts of Morse decomposition and dynamic Morse decompositions are equivalent for flows in metric spaces. Here, we show that a Morse decomposition for an action of a semigroup of homeomorphisms of a compact topological space is a dynamic Morse decomposition. We also define Morse decompositions and dynamic Morse decompositions for control systems on manifolds. Under certain condition, we show that the concept of dynamic Morse decomposition for control system is equivalent to the concept of Morse decomposition.
- Journal of Dynamical and Control Systems. New York: Springer/plenum Publishers, v. 18, n. 1, p. 1-19, 2012.
- Springer/plenum Publishers
- Morse decompositions
- semigroups of homeomorphisms
- control systems
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.