Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Detection and thinning of edges in previously known directions
- Universidade do Oeste Paulista (UNOESTE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This work presents a study on the generation of digital masks aiming at edge detection with previously known directions. This solution is important when edge direction is available either from a direction histogram or from a prediction based on camera and object models. A modification in the non-maximum suppression method of thinning is also presented enabling the comparison of local maxima for any edge directions. Results with a synthetic image and with crops of a CBERS satellite images are presented showing an example with its application in road detection, provided that directions are previously known.
- Boletim de Ciências Geodesicas. Curitiba Pr: Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR), Centro Politecnico, v. 15, n. 2, p. 157-177, 2009.
- Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR), Centro Politecnico
- Adaptative Edge Detection
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.