Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Análise experimental de blocos intertravados de concreto com adição de resíduos do processo de recauchutagem de pneus
- Analysis of experimental interlocking blocks of concrete with addition of residues of process the tires retreading production
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Analysis of experimental interlocking blocks of concrete with addition of residues of process the tires retreading production. With the population growth in recent years, industry in general has adjusted itself to resulting demand. the industry of tire retreading generates residues that have been discarded without any control. this adds to environmental pollution and promotes the proliferation of vectors harmful to health, aiming to find an application for this type of residues, this study presents experimental results to interlocking concrete block pavements, with addition of residues tires, interlocking blocks were built up and we determined, through laboratory tests, the need to set the mark that provide greater return regarding analyzed characteristics, there are four types of dosage of concrete with residues tires. We accomplished tests of compression strength, water absorption and resistance to impact. Through the preliminary results, we verified that are satisfactory, confirming the possibility of applying this type of interlocking block in environments with low demand, which would bring the economy of natural sources of aggregates, beyond ecological benefits through the reuse of residues from retreading of tires.
- Acta Scientiarum-technology. Maringa: Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM), Pro-reitoria Pesquisa Pos-graduacao, v. 32, n. 3, p. 237-244, 2010.
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM), Pro-reitoria Pesquisa Pos-graduacao
- tires residues
- interlocking blocks
- alternative material
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.