Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Geo-environmental investigation: A brief review and a few suggestions for brazilian contaminated sites
- Instituto de Pesquisas Tecnológicas de São Paulo
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- University of British Columbia
- This paper presents a brief review about site investigation procedures for contaminated sites recommended by Brazilian and Canadian environmental agencies as well as discusses the theme of geo-environmental investigation as applied to Brazilian practice. The main definitions on the theme are reviewed and some guidelines are proposed for conducting a geo-environmental investigation of Brazilian contaminated sites using different site and laboratory investigation techniques based on the presented review and on the experience obtained from the investigation of a solid waste disposal site in the interior of the state of São Paulo, Brazil.
- Soils and Rocks, v. 33, n. 3, p. 171-182, 2010.
- Contaminated sites
- Environmental geotechnics
- MSW disposal site
- Tropical soils
- Environmental regulations
- Solid wastes
- Waste disposal
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.