Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Knowledge-based integrated Production Management Model applied to automotive companies
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica (ITA)
- This paper aims to examine the relevance of a production management model, in the shop-floor operations environment, that integrates the dimensions of production organisation (lean and mass production), work organisation (enriched and semi-autonomous groups) and knowledge management. A theoretical model has been applied to automotive companies to verify model adherence. Each of those dimensions has been described by factors. Shop-floor personnel interviews were conducted to confirm the factors relevance to that company. Results have shown that the model represented the reality of those companies concerning the researched dimensions. The factors allow managers to promote a favourable context for knowledge sharing. © 2010 Inderscience Enterprises Ltd.
- International Journal of Knowledge Management Studies, v. 4, n. 3, p. 301-308, 2010.
- Automotive companies
- Knowledge management
- Production model
- Production organisation
- Tacit knowledge
- Work organisation
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.