Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Saúde da Família: O desafio de uma atenção coletiva
- Family health: The Challenge of a collective attention
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Ponta Grossa (UEPG)
- The Family Health Strategies, incorporated by the Ministry of Health in 1994, has consolidated the national policy of health care that has as its main care focus the family. In this model, this institution constitutes the first object of attention, understood from its environment and interaction. In recent decades, the Brazilian family structure is suffering profound changes that directly affect the practices of health care. This study redeem the family concepts and ideas and their social representations and still prove and present the importance and the necessity of the use of these ample instruments of collective boarding in health area: the APGAR, the genogram and eco-map, using the environment observation and family history - crucial factors to the reality of the nuclear family diagnosis - for further planning of health action strategies. It was concluded that the current structure of the family require training from the health teams, for physical, cultural, biological and social points of the family context for the correct use of the instruments cited, important tools for collective approach in the public health area.
- Ciencia e Saude Coletiva, v. 16, n. SUPPL. 1, p. 965-972, 2011.
- Family health
- Family practice
- Family relations
- Professional-family relations
- family health
- general practice
- Family Health
- Family Practice
- Social Perception
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.