Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Análise Microbiológica de Embalagens para o Acondicionamento de Medicamentos e Cosméticos
- Microbiological Control of Packaging Materials for Medicines and Cosmetics
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Microbiological Control of Packaging Materials for Medicines and Cosmetics. Several consumers and official agencies, associated with the necessity of more efficient, safety and good microbiological quality packaging materials, conducted to the challenge of having packages which assure both the integrity of products and consumer's health. However, the packaging material can be an important source of microorganisms when does not fulfill the microbiological quality requirements. The objective of this work was to study the microbiological quality of different types of packaging materials for medicines and cosmetics. The microbial quality studies were conducted by analyzing representative samples by bioassay. The packing materials were analyzed for microbiological quality to verify presence of viable microorganisms. They showed the analyzed packaging materials for medicines are in agreement with RDC # 481 on 23/9/1999 of ANVISA. However, the packages to store cosmetic material are not fulfilling this RDC. The microbiological quality control of packing materials has fundamental importance for public health.
- Latin American Journal of Pharmacy. La Plata: Colegio Farmaceuticos Provincia de Buenos Aires, v. 27, n. 5, p. 757-761, 2008.
- Colegio Farmaceuticos Provincia de Buenos Aires
- Microbiological quality control
- Packages for medicines
- Packages for cosmetics
- Packing materials
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.