Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Signatures of doubly charged Higgs in the SU(3)(L) circle times U(1)(N) model at the CERN LHC
- Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The scalar sector of the simplest version of the 3-3-1 electroweak model is constructed with three Higgs triplets only. We show that a relation involving two of the constants of the model, two vacuum expectation values of the neutral scalars, and the mass of the doubly charged Higgs boson leads to important information concerning the signals of this scalar particle.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 76, n. 11, 4 p., 2007.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.