Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Vanadium and its complexes: The renewed interest in its biochemistry
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação para o Desenvolvimento da UNESP (FUNDUNESP)
- Scientific Research Aid Program of the Araraquara School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Programa de Apoio ao Desenvolvimento Científico da Faculdade de Ciências Farmacêuticas da UNESP (PADC)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- The field of bioinorganic chemistry, which explores the interactions between inorganic compounds and biological systems, has been growing rapidly in the last few years. Various elements and their compounds have attracted great interest, particularly vanadium. In this article we review the effect of vanadium and its complexes on diabetes mellitus.
- Latin American Journal of Pharmacy. La Plata: Colegio Farmaceuticos Provincia de Buenos Aires, v. 27, n. 3, p. 468-476, 2008.
- Colegio Farmaceuticos Provincia de Buenos Aires
- complex [bis(morpholine-4-carbodithiolate)oxovanadium(IV)]
- complex [(ethylenediamincte-traacetato) bis(oxovanadium(IV)]
- diabetes mellitus
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.