Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Computational support for the process of software requirement specification
- Instituto de Biociências, Letras e Ciências Exatas
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Escola de Engenharia de São Carlos
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- The software industry has become more and more concerned with the appropriate application of activities that composes requirement engineering as a way to improve the quality of its products. In order to support these activities, several computational tools have been available in the market, although it is still possible to find a lack of resources related to some activities. In this context, this paper proposes the inclusion of a module to aid in the requirements specification to a tool called Requirements Elicitation Support Tool. This module allows to specify requirements in accordance with IEEE 830 standard, thus contributing to the documentation of the requirements established for a software system, besides supporting the learning of concepts related to the requirements specification, which improves the skills of users of the tool. © 2012 IEEE.
- 38th Latin America Conference on Informatics, CLEI 2012 - Conference Proceedings.
- IEEE 830
- software quality
- software requirements specification
- support tool
- Computational tools
- Requirement engineering
- Requirements elicitation
- Requirements specifications
- Software industry
- Software Quality
- Software requirement specification
- Software requirements specifications
- Software systems
- Support tool
- Computer software selection and evaluation
- Information science
- Software engineering
- Requirements engineering
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.