Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Análises técnicas e econômicas no sistema de integração lavoura-pecuária submetido à adubação nitrogenada
- Technical and economic analysis in integrated crop-livestock submitted to nitrogen fertilization
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Sustainable agriculture, reduced production costs and adding value to the system are achieved through the use of agricultural areas throughout the year, in integrated or mixed system. The study aimed to determine the technical coefficients to estimate and evaluate the operational cost and profitability indicators of the consortium of corn with two species of Brachiaria (B. brizantha, MG-5 and B. ruziziensis). The crops were submitted to N rates (0, 100, 200, 300 e 400kg ha-1year-1) at sidedressing, using urea, and winter common bean in succession, in crop-livestock integration under no-tillage, in irrigated conditions, in 2008/2009 agricultural year in Cerrado region (Selvíria - MS). The experiment was conducted in a randomized complete block design with four replications in a 2 x 5factorial. It was concluded thatcathe inputs were the components that most increased the producing cost of corn and common bean in the ILP study. The total operational cost has increased as a function of increasing doses of N. In all treatments the levels of profitability were positive indicating the viability of the system. The treatment that showed the best technical and economic performance was intercropped with corn and B. brizantha, fertilized with 100kg ha-1year-1N and common bean in succession.
- Revista Ceres, v. 59, n. 5, p. 597-605, 2012.
- N doses
- Profitability indicators
- Technical coefficients
- Total operating cost
- Phaseolus vulgaris
- Zea mays
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.