Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Perfilhamento do trigo em função da aplicação de regulador vegetal
- Wheat tillering as affected by ion application of growth regulator
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Tillers survival and yield potential are genetically determined and strongly influenced by environmental conditions during the emission and establishment stage. This experiment was carried in order to study effects of application of growth regulator (Ax+GA+CK) on tiller survival and yield potential of wheat. The experiment was carried out from March to July 2010. A 2 × 2 factorial randomized block design with five replications was used. Two wheat cultivars (IAC 370 and IAC 375) and application or not of Ax+GA+CK at the beginning of tillering stage were evaluated. Tiller emission were evaluated at five ages (19, 26, 33, 40 e 47 days after emergence) and yield components were determined by each individual structure evaluation, comparing to the main stem. Growth regulator application improved the tiller survival when emitted in the first week after application. Tiller yield potential decreased in late emission periods of tillers in both cultivars tested, influenced by different traits of each cultivar. IAC 370 showed higher tiller emission, however, the number of viable tillers were higher for the IAC 375.
- Revista Brasileirade Ciencias Agrarias, v. 7, n. SUPPL, p. 750-755, 2012.
- Triticum aestivum L
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.