Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Speeding up optimum-path forest training by path-cost propagation
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- University of Fortaleza
- University of Porto
- In this paper we present an optimization of the Optimum-Path Forest classifier training procedure, which is based on a theoretical relationship between minimum spanning forest and optimum-path forest for a specific path-cost function. Experiments on public datasets have shown that the proposed approach can obtain similar accuracy to the traditional one but with faster data training. © 2012 ICPR Org Committee.
- Proceedings - International Conference on Pattern Recognition, p. 1233-1236.
- Minimum spanning forests
- Optimum-path forests
- Software engineering
- Pattern recognition
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.