Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Optimal low-cost transfer to L4 and L5 lagrangian points based on G-family of periodic orbits
- Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais (INPE)
- Universidade Federal do ABC (UFABC)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- An alternative transfer strategy to send spacecrafts to stable orbits around the Lagrangian equilibrium points L4 and L5 based in trajectories derived from the periodic orbits around LI is presented in this work. The trajectories derived, called Trajectories G, are described and studied in terms of the initial generation requirements and their energy variations relative to the Earth through the passage by the lunar sphere of influence. Missions for insertion of spacecrafts in elliptic orbits around L4 and L5 are analysed considering the Restricted Three-Body Problem Earth- Moon-particle and the results are discussed starting from the thrust, time of flight and energy variation relative to the Earth. Copyright© (2012) by the International Astronautical Federation.
- Proceedings of the International Astronautical Congress, IAC, v. 7, p. 5919-5924.
- Energy variations
- Equilibrium point
- Generation requirements
- Lagrangian points
- Periodic orbits
- Restricted three-body problem
- Sphere of influences
- Transfer strategies
- Lagrange multipliers
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.