Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Relações conceituais como ponto de inflexão entre linguagens documentais, terminologia e ontologias
- Conceptual relations as an inflection point among indexing languages, terminology and ontologies
- Moreira, Walter
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A reflection is offered on the complementary relations among documentary languages, terminology, and ontologies, in regard to the study of conceptual relations used to organize knowledge. Building on selected texts from the international literature, the relations between documentary languages and different emerging technology solutions are analyzed, taking SKOS as a model; and also the relations among thesauri, ontologies and terminology, with the support of the theoretical concept of documentary representation. The adoption of the principles of terminology, as understood in Information Science, in building ontologies is supported; and the innovative opportunities offered by ontologies to the improvement and processing of conceptual relations in indexing languages is defended.
- Scire, v. 18, n. 2, p. 123-127, 2012.
- Conceptual relations
- Documentary languages
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.