Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Conceito como signo: Elemento semiótico para análise e mediação da informação
- Concept is a sign: A semiotic element for information mediation and document analysis
- Almeida, Carlos Cândido de
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Knowledge organization promotes advances in theoretical and applied study of concepts. This paper explores the question of semiotic backgrounds of knowledge organization, informational mediation and communication, focusing on the pragmatic-semiotic meaning of concepts. We conclude that organizing information and knowledge approaches that seek to emphasize the meaning of language used by a community must to recognize the semiotic characteristics of concepts.
- Scire, v. 18, n. 2, p. 49-55, 2012.
- Information mediation
- Knowledge Organization
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.