Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- O processo de (re)construção da teoria do conceito no domínio de Organização do Conhecimento: Uma visão dialógica
- The process of (re)construction of the theory of concept in the Knowledge Organization domain: A dialogical vision
- Arboit, Aline Elis
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The search for a dialogical interpretation on the concept theory is the purpose of this paper. It uses the concept of dialogism, proposed by Bakhtin, which refers to the interaction occurring among the social actors in the process of (re)construction of language. Starting from the analysis of texts on concept theory authored by Dahlberg, Hjorland, Tennis and Tennis and Sutton, the convergent, divergent and complementary aspects related to the concepts advocated by the authors are discussed. The analysis revealed that, although these concepts have been built individually, they are reflections of distinct currents of thought and of the historical moments that have influenced each author's ideas. It can be argued, therefore, that the studied concepts were developed on dialogue with other authors and among themselves.
- Scire, v. 18, n. 2, p. 129-134, 2012.
- Knowledge organization
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.