Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Novas Fronteiras Acadêmicas: Cooperação entre grupos de pesquisa em ciência da informação no Brasil
- Academic New Frontiers: Cooperation between research groups in information science in Brazil
- Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Displays the context of the Project Network cooperation and learning in information science: PPGCI / UFPB and PPGCI / UNESP / Marilia, under the National Program of Academic Cooperation - Action New Frontiers (NF-Procad) Coordination for the Improvement of Higher (CAPES). Describes the procedures for financing, consisting of Missions Studies, Missions Teaching and Research and Post-Doctoral Internship in the country highlights the Groups and Research areas involved in the project and discusses the theoretical approach adopted and the conceptual network that guides actions teaching and research. We report the activities in the first two years of the project and discusses ongoing and planned activities.
- Informação & Sociedade: estudos, v. 22, n. especial, p. 123-133, 2012.
- Academic cooperation
- Capes - Program of academic cooperation
- Information science - Graduate
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.