Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Mechanized instrumentation of root canals oscillating systems
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The University of Catalunya
- Maimonides University
- Oral Heath Institute of Santa Fé
- Dental Health Programs
- Cleaning and shaping are important steps in the root canal treatment. Despite the technological advances in endodontics, K and Hedströen files are still widely used. In an attempt to be more effective in preparing the root canals, faster and more cutting efficient kinematic, alloys and design alternatives utilizing mechanically oscillating or rotary files are proposed. Even with all these technological innovating alternatives, the preparation of root canals remains a challenge.
- Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice, v. 14, n. 1, p. 149-152, 2013.
- Cleaning and Shaping
- K files
- dental alloy
- dental technology
- equipment design
- Dental Alloys
- Equipment Design
- Root Canal Preparation
- Technology, Dental
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.