Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Implementation of convective heating in Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional Blast Furnace runners
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Thermojet Do Brasil
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper describes the main characteristics and advantages of convective heating system for refractory lining, compared with conventional heating systems. In addition the main results obtained are presented with its implementation in CSN Blast Furnace #2 and 3 Runners, in terms of cost and equipment availability, as well as the need for ceramic coating to protect the lining against oxidation, arising from excessive air combustion. © 2012 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Applied Thermal Engineering, v. 51, n. 1-2, p. 1351-1358, 2013.
- Blast Furnace
- Convective heating
- Air combustion
- Conventional heating
- Refractory lining
- Ceramic coatings
- Heating equipment
- Blast furnaces
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.