Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Stability of nonlinear system using takagi-sugeno fuzzy models and hyper-rectangle of LMIs
- CMCG - Colégio Militar de Campo Grande
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper presents a theorem based on the hyper-rectangle defined by the closed set of the time derivatives of the membership functions of Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy systems. This result is also based on Linear Matrix Inequalities and allows the reduction of the conservatism of the stability analysis in the sense of Lyapunov. The theorem generalizes previous results available in the literature. © 2013 Brazilian Society for Automatics - SBA.
- Journal of Control, Automation and Electrical Systems, v. 24, n. 1-2, p. 46-53, 2013.
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs)
- Lyapunov stability
- Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy models
- Closed set
- Linear matrix inequality (LMIs)
- Stability analysis
- Stability of nonlinear systems
- Takagi Sugeno fuzzy models
- Takagi Sugeno fuzzy systems
- Time derivative
- Linear matrix inequalities
- Feedback control
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.