Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- O processo de conscientização na sala de aula de língua espanhola
- The awareness process in a spanish language classroom
- Meneghini, Carla Mayumi
- Fundação Educacional São Carlos
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This article discusses the awareness process of students in a Spanish as a foreign language classroom, at a Centre of Language Studies in a city in the state of São Paulo, Brazil. The frame of reference is Paulo Freire's pedagogy (FREIRE, 1980, 1984, 1987, 1999, 2000), Wallerstein (1983) and Schleppegrell (1997)'s investigations which are important to the comprehension of the relation between Freirean's pedagogy and the language teaching. This is a qualitative research and it focuses on action research practice in a Spanish language classroom, in which a syllabus based on Paulo Freire's pedagogy was implemented in order to verify how the target language was used in the classroom (MENEGHINI, 2001). Data analysis and discussion are based on data triangulation and classroom interactions are taken on primary data. The implementation of this research suggests that the problem posing tasks on themes chosen from the student's realities are the way which leads to the awareness.
- Acta Scientiarum Language and Culture, v. 35, n. 2, p. 115-124, 2013.
- Freirean's pedagogy
- Language use
- Problem posing
- Qualitative method
- Spanish language learning/teaching
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.