Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Design of personal protective equipment: To promote of Brazilian artefacts with ergonomic attributes
- Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (UFPE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This research aims to investigate a topic sometimes overlooked among the research of ergonomics. Particularly, we treat the garments as personal protective equipment. In this study we abode on clothing produced and used in Brazil, making notes about the management of occupational safety for the use of such equipment. In turn, identify Relevant requirements for the design of personal protective equipment used in Brazil, in line with what is being studied in global forums on the subject. © 2013 Taylor & Francis Group.
- Occupational Safety and Hygiene - Proceedings of the International Symposium on Occupational Safety and Hygiene, SHO 2013, p. 357-360.
- Global forum
- Occupational safety
- Personal protective equipment
- Occupational risks
- Protective clothing
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.