Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Florística e fitossociologia em áreas de campo sujo e cerrado sensu stricto na Estação Ecológica de Pirapitinga-MG
- Floristic and phytosociology in 'campo sujo' and 'cerrado' sensu stricto areas in the Ecological Station of Pirapitinga, Minas Gerais state
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal Rural do Rio de Janeiro (UFRRJ)
- Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Amazônicas
- The objectives of this study were to characterize the floristic and to calculate the phytosociological parameters of species present in the areas of 'campo sujo' and 'cerrado' sensu stricto in the Ecological Station of Pirapitinga, Minas Gerais state (ESEC). For the floristic and phytosociologic survey, a total of 190 plots of 100 m2 each were allocated, where all the individuals with circumference at soil level (CSL) ≥ 16 cm in areas of 'campo sujo' and 'cerrado' sensu stricto were sampled. The parameters of frequency, density, dominance, and importance values and Shannon and Pielou indexes were calculated. The floristic similarity between areas was determinated by Sorensen index. In the study areas, a total of 3,224 individuals distributed in 81 species, 70 genera and 40 families were sampled. The richest families were Vochysiaceae and Fabaceae. The cerrado sensu stricto was the vegetal formation with the highest richness of species (81) and highest density (2.257 ind ha-1). Both areas have studied with high diversity and ecological dominance and have low diameter distribution in the form of inverted-J, indicating the predominance of young individuals.
- Ciencia Florestal, v. 23, n. 1, p. 29-43, 2013.
- Cerrado biome
- Natural forest
- Plant conservation
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.