Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Spin-resolved local density of states for an Anderson adatom in a ferromagnetic island
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF)
- Universidade Federal de Uberlândia (UFU)
- In this work, we investigate theoretically the spin-resolved local density of states (SR-LDOS) of a ferromagnetic (FM) island hybridized with an adatom, which is described by the Single Impurity Anderson Model (SIAM). Our results are comparable with Scanning Tunneling Microscope (STM) experimental data. © 2012 Springer Science+Business Media, LLC.
- Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, v. 26, n. 6, p. 2197-2200, 2013.
- Fano antiresonance
- Scanning tunneling microscope
- Anderson models
- Experimental datum
- Local density of state
- Scanning tunneling microscopes
- Ferromagnetic materials
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.