Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Drug delivery systems: Past, present, and future
- Universidade de Brasília (UnB)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Drug delivery systems are essential components of drugs controlled release. In the last decades, several drug delivery technologies have emerged including capsules, liposomes. microparticles, nanoparticles, and polymers. These components must be biocompatible, biodegradable, and display a desired biodistribution providing a long-term availability of the therapeutic at specific target over time.
- Current Drug Targets. Hilversum: Bentham Science Publ Ltd, v. 5, n. 5, p. 449-455, 2004.
- Bentham Science Publ Ltd
- drug design
- antibody-based drug delivery
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.