Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Zero mode effect generalization for the electromagnetic current in the light front
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Santa Cruz (UESC)
- Southern Adventist University
- We consider in this work the electromagnetic current for a system composed of two charged bosons and show that it has a structure of many bodies even in the impulse approximation, when described in the light-front time x+. In terms of the two-body component for the bound state, the current contains two-body operators. We consider the photon interacting with two bosons and the process of pair creation connected to this interaction, interpreting it as a zero mode contribution to the current and discuss the consequences of this pair creation to the components of currents in the light front. © 2013 American Physical Society.
- Physical Review D - Particles, Fields, Gravitation and Cosmology, v. 88, n. 2, 2013.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.