Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Aspectos epidemiológicos da infecção por cryptosporidium em equinos
- Epidemiological aspects of Cryptosporidium infection in horses
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Inquiries about cryptossporidiosis are essential because its zoonotic potential and pathogenicity in pets and production animals. The horse can be involved in the transmission of the infection by Cryptosporidium and can have an epidemiological role in this disease. The great possibility of adquiring this protozoan, justify the importance of attempting against for the occurrence of this illness. The aim of this article was to demonstrated through literature revision, some epidemiological aspects of the cryptosporidiosis in the equine specie.
- Acta Veterinaria Brasilica, v. 7, n. 1, p. 1-4, 2013.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.