Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Spectroscopic study and thermal behavior of trivalent lanthanides and yttrium(III) chelates of EDTA using TG-DSC, FTIR, and TG-DSC coupled to FTIR
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Solid-state compounds of yttrium and lanthanide chelates of ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid have been synthesized. Simultaneous thermogravimetry and differential scanning calorimetry (TG-DSC), theoretical and experimental infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), elemental analysis, complexometry and TG-DSC coupled to FTIR were used to characterize and to study the thermal decomposition of these compounds. The results provided information about the composition, dehydration, thermal stability, thermal decomposition and identification of gaseous products evolved during the thermal decomposition of these compounds. The theoretical and experimental spectroscopic data suggest the possible modes of coordination of the ligand with the lanthanum and terbium metal ions. © 2013 Akadémiai Kiadó, Budapest, Hungary.
- Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, p. 1-9.
- Evolved gases
- Thermal behavior
- Trivalent lanthanides and yttrium
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.