Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Matrix effect on butyltin analysis of sediments and fish tissues by GC-PFPD
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Butyltin (BTs) quantification in environmental matrices can be affected by interfering species found primarily in complex matrices,such as sediment and biota tissues. This study investigated matrix effects in analytical procedures for butyltin (TBT,DBT and MBT) quantification and speciation in sediments and in two fish tissues (gill and liver) by gas chromatography with pulsed flame photometric detection (GC-PFPD) analysis. Unlike sediment samples,tissues exhibited a significant matrix effect,thus,the quantification should be made by curve over matrix to avoid quantification errors and loss of analytical accuracy. © 2013 Sociedade Brasileira de Química.
- Journal of the Brazilian Chemical Society, v. 24, n. 6, p. 998-1005, 2013.
- Biota tissues
- Matrix effect
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.