Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dynamical twisting and the b ghost in the pure spinor formalism
- Berkovits, Nathan
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- University of Oxford
- After adding an RNS-like fermionic vector ψ m to the pure spinor formalism, the non-minimal b ghost takes a simple form similar to the pure spinor BRST operator. The N=2 superconformal field theory generated by the b ghost and the BRST current can be interpreted as a dynamical twisting of the RNS formalism where the choice of which spin 1/2 ψ m variables are twisted into spin 0 and spin 1 variables is determined by the pure spinor variables that parameterize the coset SO(10)/U(5). © 2013 SISSA, Trieste, Italy.
- Journal of High Energy Physics, v. 2013, n. 6, 2013.
- Superstrings and Heterotic Strings
- Topological Strings
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.