Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Características agronômicas do feijão caupi inoculado em função de lâminas de irrigação e de níveis de nitrogênio
- Agronomic characteristics of inoculated cowpea as afunction of irrigation depth and nitrogen levels
- Universidade Estadual do Sudoeste da Bahia (UESB)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual Sudoeste da Bahia
- Instituto Federal da Bahia de Vitória da Conquista
- The aim of this study was to evaluate the effect of different irrigation depths and nitrogen levels on the agronomic characteristics of inoculated cowpea. The experiment was arranged in splitplots, with the levels of nitrogen in the plots and the depth of irrigation in the splitplots, in a randomized block design, with two repetitions. The irrigation depth corresponded to 578 mm (L1), 512 mm (L2), 429 mm (L3), 299 mm (L4) and 240 mm (L5), and the nitrogen levels of 0, 30, 60 and 90 kg ha-1 of N. The nitrogen levels showed significant effect on the yield components of cowpea. The irrigation depth showed significant effects on productivity of bean cowpea, with the depth of 426.21 mm estimated for obtaining the maximum productivity of 2820.03 kg ha-1.
- Revista Ceres, v. 60, n. 2, p. 242-248, 2013.
- Fixation biological
- Irrigation of management
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.