Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Características agronômicas e bromatolôgicas do milho submetido a adubações com potássio na produção de silagem
- Agronomic and bromatologic characteristics of maize subjected to potassium fertilization in silage production
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade José do Rosário Vellano/UNIFENAS
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Instituto de Ciências Agrárias/UNIFENAS
- The aim was to evaluate levels and forms of application of potassium on the agronomic and alimentary characteristics of corn used for silage. The experiment was carried out at UNIFENAS during the agricultural year of 2008/2009. Fertilization at planting and sowing was performed manually using 120kg ha-1 P2O5 and 30kg ha-1 N, the potassium being applied according to the treatments. The experimental design used was of randomized blocks in a 4 x 2 factorial arrangement with four replications, using four amounts (0; 60; 90 and 120 kg ha-1) and two formsof application of K (100% at planting and 50% at sowing+50% coverage). The interaction between the factors of amount and forms of application of the potassium was not significant (p>0.05) for the variables studied: the main effect of each factor was then investigated. There was no effect (p>0.05) for K levels on the percentage of drymatter (DM) and bedded plants, DM and grain productivity and grain participation in the mass. The highest grain yield was obtained when using K at planting (p<0.05). High doses of potassium did not produce changes in DM, percentage of bedded plants, DM production, grain yield or grain percentage of the plant. The different levels and forms of application of potassium do not alter the alimentary characteristics of corn silage.
- Revista Ciencia Agronomica, v. 44, n. 3, p. 635-643, 2013.
- Conservation of bulk
- Dry matter
- Zea mays
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.