Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Simplified computational routine to correct the modal decoupling in transmission lines and power systems modelling
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- University of Manitoba
- Modal analysis is widely approached in the classic theory of power systems modelling. This technique is also applied to model multiconductor transmission lines and their self and mutual electrical parameters. However, this methodology has some particularities and inaccuracies for specific applications, which are not clearly described in the technical literature. This study provides a brief review on modal decoupling applied in transmission line digital models and thereafter a novel and simplified computational routine is proposed to overcome the possible errors embedded by the modal decoupling in the simulation/ modelling computational algorithm. © The Institution of Engineering and Technology 2013.
- IET Science, Measurement and Technology, v. 7, n. 1, p. 7-15, 2013.
- Computational algorithm
- Computational routines
- Digital model
- Electrical parameter
- Modal decoupling
- Multi-conductor transmission lines
- Systems modelling
- Technical literature
- Modal analysis
- Transmission line theory
- Electric lines
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.