Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Perturbation of a nonautonomous problem in ℝn
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- In this paper, we prove a stability result about the asymptotic dynamics of a perturbed nonautonomous evolution equation in ℝn governed by a maximal monotone operator. Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
- Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, v. 36, n. 12, p. 1625-1630, 2013.
- nonautonomous systems
- pullback attractors
- upper semicontinuity of attractors
- Asymptotic dynamics
- Evolution equations
- Maximal monotone operators
- Non-autonomous system
- Pullback attractors
- Upper semi-continuity
- Mathematical techniques
- Dynamical systems
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.