Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Evaluating interaction with websites: Case study of a government website of the Brazilian Ministry of labor and employment
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper presents a usability evaluation of the MTE (Ministry of Labor e Employment) website in order to measure the effectiveness, efficiency and user satisfaction regarding the website. The participants were 12 users (07 users were female and 05 male). The results indicate that although the education level of all participants and computing experience, many of them have had difficulty in finding information and do not recommend the site. © 2013 Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), v. 8015 LNCS, n. PART 4, p. 265-273, 2013.
- ergonomic design
- Government websites
- ministry of labor and employment
- Ergonomic design
- Usability evaluation
- User satisfaction
- Human computer interaction
- Product design
- Usability engineering
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.