Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Four-Boson Systems Close to a Universal Regime
- Universidade Federal do ABC (UFABC)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF)
- Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica
- Universal properties of weakly-bound four-boson systems near the scaling limit are discussed by considering recent results obtained from the solution of Faddeev-Yakubovsky (FY) equations, which confirm a previous conjecture on a four-body scale dependence. In the present contribution, within a discussion on our numerical results obtained for the binding energies of two consecutive tetramer states, we are analyzing the relative relevance of the two possible configurations of the four-body system. © 2013 Springer-Verlag Wien.
- Few-Body Systems, v. 54, n. 7-10, p. 1543-1546, 2013.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.