Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Plane waves in noncommutative fluids
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal Rural do Rio de Janeiro (UFRRJ)
- Universidade Federal do Espírito Santo (UFES)
- We study the dynamics of the noncommutative fluid in the Snyder space perturbatively at the first order in powers of the noncommutative parameter. The linearized noncommutative fluid dynamics is described by a system of coupled linear partial differential equations in which the variables are the fluid density and the fluid potentials. We show that these equations admit a set of solutions that are monochromatic plane waves for the fluid density and two of the potentials and a linear function for the third potential. The energy-momentum tensor of the plane waves is calculated. © 2013 Elsevier B.V.
- Physics Letters, Section A: General, Atomic and Solid State Physics, v. 377, n. 18, p. 1227-1232, 2013.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.