Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Implantação de biomembrana de colágeno tratada em solução alcalina ou conservada em glicerina a 98% na parede abdominal de equinos
- Implantation of collagen biomembrane treated in alkaline solution or conserved in 98% glycerin in the abdominal wall of horses
- Universidade Federal de Goiás (UFG)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso (UFMT)
- The objective of this research was obtain collagen biomembranes treated in alkaline solution for 72 hours (GE) from tendineous diaphragmatic center of equines and compare its biocompatibility with membranes preserved in a glycerin solution 98% (GG) and membranes do not treated (GC). The membranes were implanted in the internal fascia of recto abdominis muscle of equines and removed, with adjacent tissues, seven, 63 and 126 days postoperative for the preparation of histological slides. The histomorphometric study revealed more intense inflammatory process to GG and CC implants and faster healing for GE implants. It was concluded that the collagen biomembranes treated in alkaline solution is more biocompatible than biomembranes preserved in 98% glycerin.
- Ciencia Rural, v. 43, n. 8, p. 1422-1428, 2013.
- Reconstructive surgery
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.