Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Sleeving nanocelluloses by admicellar polymerization
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- This investigation reports the first application of admicellar polymerization to cellulose nanofibers in the form of bacterial cellulose, microfibrillated cellulose, and cellulose nanowhiskers using styrene and ethyl acrylate. The success of this physical sleeving was assessed by SEM, FTIR, and contact angle measurements, providing an original and simple approach to the modification of cellulose nanofibers in their pristine aqueous environment. © 2013 The Authors. Published by Elsevier Inc.
- Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, v. 408, n. 1, p. 256-258, 2013.
- Admicellar polymerization
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.