Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Control design applied to a non-ideal structural system with behavior chaotic
- Chavarette, Fábio Roberto
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this paper we study the behavior of a structure vulnerable to excessive vibrations caused by an non-ideal power source. To perform this study, the mathematical model is proposed, derive the equations of motion for a simple plane frame excited by an unbalanced rotating machine with limited power (non-ideal motor). The non-linear and non-ideal dynamics in system is demonstrated with a chaotic behavior. We use a State-Dependent Riccati Equation Control technique for regulate the chaotic behavior, in order to obtain a periodic orbit small and to decrease its amplitude. The simulation results show the identification by State-Dependent Riccati Equation Control is very effective. © 2013 Academic Publications, Ltd.
- International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, v. 86, n. 3, p. 487-500, 2013.
- Chaos control
- Nonideal system
- State-dependent Riccati equation control
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.