Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A semigroups theory approach to a model of suspension bridges
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- FAPESP: 09/08088-9
- FAPESP: 09/08435-0
- In this paper we study the existence and uniqueness of the weak solution of a mathematical model that describes the nonlinear oscillations of a suspension bridge. This model is given by a system of partial differential equations with damping terms. The main tool used to show this is the C0-semigroup theory extending the results of Aassila .
- Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations.
- Semigroup theory
- Suspension bridges
- Weak solution
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.