Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Densidade e época de semeadura de duas espécies de Brachiaria sobre a cultura da soja
- Density and sowing season of two Brachiaria species on the soybean culture
- Universidade Federal do Tocantins (UFT)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Government of the State of Tocantins
- Department of Science and Technology-SECT
- State Council of Science and Technology, CECT
- Federal University of Tocantins
- The aim of this study was to evaluate the growth and yield of soybean cultivar M-8766 in consortium with Brachiaria brizantha. BRS Piata and Brachiaria ruziziensis at different densities and sowing dates. The experimental design was randomized blocks with treatments arranged in a factorial 2 × 2 × 3 with four replications. Used as factors grass species (Brachiaria brizantha Piata and Brachiaria ruziziensis BRS) intercropped with soybean M-8766, sowing dates (12 and 24 days after soybean emergence) and three seeding rates (0, 5, 10 kg ha-1 of seed). At 71 days after soybean emergence were evaluated plant height, stem diameter, dry mass of leaves, stems and shoots, and 4 months after sowing determined the weight of 100 grains and soybean yield. The results showed that when seeded at a density of 10 kg ha-1 at 12 and 24 DAE soy, Brachiaria brizantha. BRS Piata caused reduction in yield in the order of 6.71% and 3.03% respectively, while the Brachiaria ruziziensis was one that caused a greater reduction in productivity in the order of 13.42 and 16.23%, respectively, of these values expression when considering the price of soybean sack. B. ruziziensis expressed less competitive with soybean. However, the large biomass production of this grass provides deployment system till the next harvest.
- Planta Daninha, v. 31, n. 3, p. 569-576, 2013.
- Brachiaria brizantha
- Brachiaria ruziziensis
- Crop-livestock integration
- Glycine max
- System holy faith
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.