Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Inovação no desenvolvimento de produtos em cluster industrial: Práticas do setor moveleiro de votuporanga
- Innovation in product development in industrial clusters: Practices of the votuporanga furniture industry
- Fundação Educacional e Faculdades Integradas de Fernandópolis (FEF)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- It is notorious that the cluster formation is a possibility for micro, small and medium companies to become more competitive. This research therefore aims to analyze leading practices for product innovation in companies belonging to the cluster of Votuporanga, which is the largest furniture industry in production and exporting of São Paulo state. Therefore, we conducted a survey research and data were collected from 61 furniture companies in the region of Votuporanga-SP. Among the main results it is observed that the incremental innovation of products is a central characteristic between the companies in cluster and there is little collaboration for the joint development of products from these companies with external agents such as research institutes, universities and even suppliers.
- Espacios, v. 34, n. 2, 2013.
- Product development
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.