Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Chameleons on the racetrack
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- University of Cape Town
- We modify the ansatz for embedding chameleon scalars in string theory proposed in  by considering a racetrack superpotential with two KKLT-type exponentials e ia instead of one. This satisfies all experimental constraints, while also allowing for the chameleon to be light enough on cosmological scales to be phenomenologically interesting. © 2013 SISSA, Trieste, Italy.
- Journal of High Energy Physics, v. 2013, n. 8, 2013.
- Cosmology of Theories beyond the SM
- dS vacua in string theory
- Supergravity Models
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.